Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another year gone by way too fast !

My Wonderful Family-I love them so much!

Yes, I know it's been way too long since I've updated this blog. Either I'm slowing down or life is speeding up. We've had a great year in the Johnson family. I've already mentioned in earlier posts about the engagement, graduation, wedding, family vacation. Those have been some great highlights. The past few months have been filled with happiness and some tears as Chad left on his mission to serve the Lord in Tulsa Oklahoma. We got to talk to him on Christmas and he is doing great. He is so busy, already had a baptism and due for 2 more in January. With Chad leaving it meant that Todd and I became "empty nesters" It has definitely been an adjustment to say the least. We've had to adjust to having more time with each other, too much food in the house ( Chad was hungry alot !) and trying to go back to cooking for two. I love Todd so much and I am so grateful for him. He is very understanding when I want to have "me time" and just go scrapbooking or something and I understand when he wants to go fishing or horseback riding--something that I don't really care to do. We agree that we each have things we enjoy separatley and things we do together. Life is Good and we'll see what exciting things 2010 will bring.

No comments: