Saturday, August 23, 2008

I guess I'll try blogging...

Last night I was visiting with several old friends. They began talking about their blogs, someone elses blog,etc. etc. and I suddenly felt a bit out of it. ( should I give into "peer pressure" was my thought). Well, it wasn't really peer pressure but I soon realized that I love to read blogs so why not share a little of my world with them. So here I am. Today my baby ( Chad) turns 18 years old. He's our last one in public school. Ryan and Melissa are off to UVU and Tiffany is married with a cute little family of her own. I feel like I'm onto another new chapter in my book of life. So what a better way to start that chapter than with a blog. I hope I can figure it all out. I'm not super computer savvy but I try my best. Thanks Lisa, Lindsay, and Christi for encouraging me to try this. I'll give it a whirl. Let's all enjoy the journey together. LIFE IS GOOD! Till next time...

1 comment:

kallunkimom said...

Well if I am OLD so are you! (I guess we're getting there whether we like it or not...)
Welcome to the world of blogging!