Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Adventure with Grandma

I absolutely love my 2 little grandkids. Jayden will be 3 in just a few days. If you ask him about his birthday he will hold up three fingers and say " my birthday is firty-first August." He says some of the funniest things sometimes. Kaylie is 19 months and a real live wire. We often call her the "human tornado" because she gets into everything faster than you can pick it up behind her.

Tiffany needed to get things ready for preschool that she is teaching, and asked if she could bring the kids over for an hour. While she was gone I told Jayden that we were going on an adventure ( it was just a walk around the block but a way to get some of their energy out.) First we saw a grasshopper on my rod iron sunflower. He didn't want to touch it but he took a good look and got scared when it jumped away.


Next we went walking down the street and Kaylie would only hold Jayden's hand. Anytime I even tried to hold her hand she would start screaming. Boy she has a little mind of her own. We walked and stopped to see flowers, flowers, and more flowers. We saw a big dog, a very big truck, and then we were back home again. When I tried to take a picture on the porch, Jayden was all smiles but not Kaylie( like I said-she will barely sit still for 2 seconds.) That's OK. I'm so thankful for these two little angels. They make life interesting and good for all of us.
Till next time...

1 comment:

maggie said...

ging! blogging is the best thing since scrapbooking! you'll be addicted soon!

maggie