Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ryan's Moving Day


Ryan and me at his new place.

Here I am blogging at 11:30pm when I should be sleeping, but alas, I have teenagers ! Now don't get me wrong-I love them dearly, but why they choose to stay up until the craziest of hours is beyond me ( did I do that as a teenager?) I now believe that is why the "older than me" generation goes to bed so early at night. They have lost hours of sleep for many years as they have waited, watched and worried about their teenagers. I will survive-somehow!

Dustin --it's not that heavy is it?


So, the past few days have been spent moving Ryan a whole 18 miles away to Provo. He is very excited for this new adventure in life and to be able to conquer the college jungles with his roommates TJ, Dustin, and Nate. They have a very nice, newly remodeled apartment on the 3rd floor. Climbing 3 flights of stairs everyday will be good exercise-I'm glad it's them and not me ( haha) Good luck Ryan-you'll have a blast-we love you and we'll miss you but you won't be far away. Well-sounds like Chad is home-maybe now I can get some sleep. For those of you with no teenagers yet-just remember this blog --when you are very tired. It's not a whole lot different than have a little baby that wakes you up all night!
Until next time...

TJ and Ryan-best friends and brothers

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah!! You caved:) Welcome to the blogging world. It is far more addicting than you will ever know:)

Brooke said...

Hey Ginger it's Brooke (from MLP)! I found your blog through Linsey's! I am so excited that you decided to give in to peer pressure! I wish that I could have been to the get together at Lisa's, but I am going to try to stop in Friday at your store! Your family is so cute! I can't believe that you only have one left in public school and he is 18!!! Where did the time go?

Aimee Smith said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I was sad I missed the reunion! But you can check out my blog it is aimeessmith.blogspot.com!

kallunkimom said...

I know what you mean about waiting up for the kids to get home! I usually tell Alisha to be home by 11 and often I'm thinking even that is about an hour later than I want to stay up! At least you're at the end of your teenager experience...I'm just beginning!